First Church has a wide array of classes that are scheduled frequently and held on several days of the week. Our emphasis is on spiritual centering with a conscious understanding of the spirit-filled life. Classes are scheduled in short and long term offerings.
Study groups are both formal and informal and organized so as to foster strong ties between the members of the congregation.
- Discipleship courses are study programs that explore the Bible, its history, culture, lifestyles and the theology of those who formed the foundation of our faith. For our current offerings please contact Rev. Connie Millsap at email@example.com.
Below is a list of some of our regularly scheduled discipleship groups. For more information please contact Rev. Connie Millsap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spirit Seekers (all are welcome)
Sundays, 8:50-9:50 a.m. in the Church Lounge
- Agape (parents with young children for fellowship & spiritual support),
1st & 3rd Sundays, 9:15-9:50 a.m. in the Adult Education Classroom
- Turn A Page Book Group – includes lunch (new book monthly)
3rd Sundays, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00p.m., in the Church Lounge,
- Sunday night @ The Movies
Last Sundays, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m., in the Church Lounge
Mondays, 10:30a.m.-noon, in the Adult Education Classroom
- Tuesday Home Group
Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30 p.m., at Elaine Enzminger’s home
- Young Adults
Tuesdays, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. in the Aldersgate Room
- Lectionary Study
Thursdays, 12 noon – 1:00 p.m., in the Church Lounge,